199KW WOOD PELLET SYSTEM HEATS
STATELY HOME, WEDDING AND
CORPORATE HOSPITALITY VENUE
SUMMARY OF PROJECT:
- 199kw wood pellet biomass boiler.
- Distribution pipework including all internal connections to existing heating systems.
- Runs on wood pellets
- Biomass Fuel Cost Reduction; 20-40% versus heating oil.
- CO2 Reduction; 96% or 88 Tonnes versus heating oil.
- RHI Accreditation; The project is now RHI accredited and generating additional revenue stream for the owner
- RHI Payments and fuel cost savings make the project both sustainable and financially viable.
MJS Mechanical and Electrical
Solutions are a Midlands-based
mechanical, plumbing and electrical
design and installation company.
MJS regularly carry out installations for other renewable energy companies
throughout the UK, offering them access
to an experienced team of installers,
builders and groundworkers to assist
with their project delivery if additional
capacity is required.
firstname.lastname@example.org - 01568 760 075
Fuel Cost Saving:
(Source; Biomass Energy Centre)
Total Project Price:
& fuel cost savings)
. *Financial information not specific to this project – figures are based on an average of several typical products of this size. Current information on RHI payments for guidance only, not to be considered a guarantee.
Burton Court is a family run enterprise that offers a truly unique location for a wedding, a private or corporate party, a conference, a product launch or film work.
The driver for the customer was the reduction of large oil bills, plus to improve the heating system within the property to give their guests a better and warmer experience during events at Burton Court.
Complete Biomass District
Alongside Wye Valley Energy, we installed the boiler in an attached building and connected via an RHI accredited heat meter and heat exchanger into existing systems.
Renewable Heat Incentive
As well as fuel cost savings of 20-40%, the installation is now accredited into the Renewable Heat Incentive and RHI payments are being received.
The RHI payments and the fuel cost savings ensure that the project is sustainable and financially viable.
Biomass heating Summary
- 199kw Biomass Boiler.
- Runs on wood pellets.
- 5m pellet auger to enable a large fuel store to minimise fills.
- 5,000 litre buffer tank.
- 1 class 2 RHI eligible ultrasonic heat meters complete with certification.
- Biomass boiler linked to existing heating and hot water system.
- High efficiency, low energy main system pump.
- Full assistance with RHI application including schematic drawings.
- Commissioning, programming and end user training.