MJS Energy can take on all aspects of biomass boiler maintenance both mechanical and electrical works.
MJS can offer full system protection by having an annual service and maintenance contract to give you peace of mind that your system is always fully maintained and operating at maximum efficiency (a requirement of the RHI scheme).
At MJS Energy we are flexible enough to offer a package to suit your needs, service only on an hourly rate – no problem, however if you want peace of mind we can offer the full service and maintenance package to include boiler service, technical support call outs and timed guaranteed call outs to get the system back running asap or anything in between.
Please feel free to give us a call on 01568 760075 to discuss your requirements, however sample call out rates are below:-
Biomass 2 Engineers – £50/hour 45p/mile (no call out charge)
Biomass Service from £199 + VAT
- Service & Maintain any make boiler – 5kw -5mw
- Pipework repairs
- Buffer tank repairs
- Fault diagnosis (mechanical and electrical)
- Repairs or remanufacture if required (mechanical and electrical)
- Technical support
- System optimisation
- Auger repairs or replacement
- Fully equipped vehicles for on-site repairs
- Fully equipped workshop for fabricating replacement parts
- An MJS manufactured Auger is normally cheaper than buying from a boiler supplier
- Huge amount of experience of working with multiple makes of biomass boilers
- Ability to source specialist parts from most boiler manufacturers